Just recently I had a client who had to cancel a trip. It's not fun when a client has to cancel, but that's the nature of the business - life happens. The person is great, so I have no doubt they will plan another trip soon, so that makes me feel good. The thing that was interesting was a comment that was made to me by this individual, "It's great that I don't have to track down and call all over the place. It's wonderful working with you, because I only have to call one place and everything is taken care of for me. I know there are times I can book on my own, but I just love your personalized attention - you really know how to take care of people."
That is the biggest compliment anyone could have paid me...well, short of booking a trip.
- Confusing International Connecting Flights - Avoid International Flight Confusion travel specialists can help organize those confusing international flights that the internet search engines don’t cover.
- Where to Go With Kids - Travel agents can help you to find great locations that are kid- friendly.
- Trip Cancellation - Something has come up and you need to cancel your trip? If you have used a travel agent they are the only person you need to call.
- Travel Insurance - With all the countless options for travel insurance these days, it can become confusing. A travel agent can help you pick which package works best for your needs.
- Personalized Trips - A travel agent can prepare you a personalized trip based on where you want to go and what you want to do. They won’t give you generic website trips that are posted because the destinations are being pushed during a slow season.