Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hopping Your Way - Travelhoppers.com





I must confess, I try not to do shameless self promotion, but sometimes it just can't be helped! There is a new kid on the block called, travelhoppers.com. It's chock full of interesting topics, blog writings by traveling professionals, and information on how to reach travel professionals to help plan wonderful travel experiences all over the world.

I do some freelance writing for them, so I feel it's only right for me to give travelhoppers.com a "shout out!" There are some wonderful articles there to read, and should you decide to scoot on by, you can check out a few of my articles there too. The most recent article they've posted of mine can be read here at:  http://www.travelhoppers.com/2011/10/27/get-shopped-in-old-san-juan/.

Hop on over to travelhoppers.com and check them out.

www.chicksthattrip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment