Friday, May 10, 2013

Work Options for Women - WomenCook Event Rocked!

Work Options for Women - WomenCook Event Rocked!

On Monday, May 6th, I was WOW'ed by the incredible WomenCook Event that was given by Work Options for Women. I know the amount of work that goes into an elaborate event such as the one they put on, and I have to say that they did an incredible job, and their entire organization should be proud of the massive turn out and the delicious food that all of the participating chefs contributed.

I saw one of my favorite chefs, Elise Wiggins. She was one of the featured chefs at the event, and was busy as could be, but I was able to get a big hug and a quick "hello."

The mood was upbeat, positive and an experience that I was so fortunate to be a part of; especially since Chicks That Trip was a part of their Silent Auction. The donated, Viva Las Vegas package was a big hit, and I was told that the lucky winner rarely gets to travel, so she's extremely excited by her win!


I also wanted to give a big "Thank You" to the companies who donated portions of the package:

And finally, it just doesn't get any better than this - platters of delicious cookies!


*Photos taken by That Chick Té

www.chicksthattrip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment