Saturday, May 3, 2014

Welcome to the Emerald City!

Welcome to the Emerald City

That Chick Té is baaaaack! The last few months have been a whirlwind of activity; therefore, I apologize for the delay in updating my blog with THE BIG MOVE!
I have quite a few stories about my drive out to Seattle, Washington, and I have to admit (coming from someone who prefers not to drive), I had a wonderful time driving out with my mother, as I start a new adventure and page in my life in the phenomenal city of Seattle.

This city is SPECTACULAR! You can be in the city; by water, or in the mountains (some of these things are accomplished simultaneously) in what seems like a ten minute time frame. Driving across the bridge over Lake Washington, to downtown Seattle when I entered the city took my breathe away. I'd been to Seattle on many occasions, but I rarely had the opportunity to get out of the city and visit the surrounding areas. The only other place I'd been before was Olympia, and while that was nice; there are no breathtaking views (to me) like there are in and around Seattle. 

I am looking forward to checking out the bevy of wineries throughout the area; some only a fifteen minute car ride from where I live, like the popular and highly recognizable, Chateau St. Michelle Winery, located in Woodinville, Wa.

While I enjoy and take in as much as I can of this vibrant city, I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all too.

Cheers!

*Photo taken by That Chick Té
www.chicksthattrip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment