Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The End Of The Year...What Are Your Plans For Next Year?

We are winding down to the end of the year, and I, like most people, find it's easier to look back and see the failures and unfinished business versus the great successes and achievements. I think everyone should take stock and look at all they have achieved this year and be proud for it. When I was in Paris on a Davinci Code Tour, I remember our guide saying to us, “When you are walking through Paris, always stop, turn around and look behind you. You will be amazed at what you will see that you would otherwise be unaware of if you hadn’t taken the time to stop and look.” I loved that, and I like to do that in my personal life too.


It may seem like this year is already over, but there is still time to do a lot -including traveling! Take a look at the places you've traveled and loved to visit. Think about where you want to go next. Picture the most exotic place imaginable...if that's too much, then think about a place maybe less exotic, but still fascinates and intrigues you. Now, put a plan of action together so you can get there. If you need some help along the way, then call on us to help you plan your Optimal Travel Experience!

Chicks That Trip wishes everyone a safe and wonderful holiday season with many grand and intriguing trips planned for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment